Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Person of Character

I have always admired Sarah Palin since she first broke on to the national scene over two years ago, and my admiration and respect for her has grown in recent days. After viewing many interviews and speeches by the former governor from Alaska, I am convinced of one thing: she is a person of character. Coincidentally, what is lacking in the leadership of our country currently is character. I do not care what one's politics may be, when it comes to good character, this woman has it. If Ms. Palin were to run for president in 2012, would she be electable? I don't know. The vicious, negative, personal attacks directed her way, I'm sure, have taken their toll to a certain extent (quite unfairly I might add). Does she have the experience to take on the job? No less than the current resident of the White House IMHO....actually she has much more. If Sarah Palin were to decide to run for president and then actually get elected, I do not doubt she would rise to the occasion and do the job well.

No comments: