Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Early Retirement?

Following up on my last post announcing my entering the ranks of the unemployed, so much has happened over the past month and it's happened quickly.  If all goes according to plan, in less than two weeks we will load a moving truck with all our worldly possessions and begin a new life in the coastal area of our state. There is no full-time job awaiting me.  How is this possible you ask?  You "unload" most of your stuff, including the house,  and have a wonderful son who is willing to take you in to his home.  We are combining forces and assets to acquire a three story house one block from the Atlantic Ocean.  This is like a dream-come-true for me and who would have ever thought it would take dismissal from a job to initiate the entire project.  In the meantime there is much to do and I will probably not post again until after the move, but we will see what the future holds.  These are exciting and anxious times!

No comments: