Sunday, May 6, 2018

God's Still Working on Me

God continues to amaze me as I see Him lead me in ways I can never imagine.  How could I have ever know that returning to the church of my childhood and family would make it possible for me to be offered an employment opportunity that would save me from a very difficult and increasingly miserable situation.  How could my new employer know about my situation?  The Lord must have been working in the background.  I go into this new opportunity with some trepidation as much of what I will deal with will be new to me, but I believe my years of experience in this area of business has prepared me as well.  It appears I will have the opportunity to work with former fellow workers and old friends.  This part I am looking forward to with great anticipation.  I will get to work more realistic hours, attend church on Wednesday evenings, eat dinner at a reasonable time and not spend so much time travelling to the job and back.  The situation should be so much better than what I've experienced the past eight months.  I know it won't be easy and there will be difficult times, but I look forward to my new job with excitement and interest.  Once again I get to learn new things and grow.  This is great for a guy who will turn, Lord willing, 65 years old later this year.  To God be the glory...great things He has done!

No comments: