Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tea Party Kind of Guy

Yep...I sure did! Just right up and joined. I am now a real-live Tea Party member. I joined up with the local group online this morning. I was unable to make it to the meeting last night, and I understand it was a good meeting and I plan to be at the next one.

In the times in which we live, I feel it is important for me to get involved in some way and stand up publicly for what I believe concerning the direction in which my country, the United States of America, is heading. The Tea Party stands for principles we have gotten away from in government and I believe that merits my support, whatever it is worth.

I know this might be an unpopular move with some of my friends and acquaintances, but so be it. This is something I believe in strongly and I must do. I hope to share more substantive thoughts on future blogs.

No comments: